My legal counsel has advised that I keep lips tight about this whole usain-a olt-bay situation. So, without further interruption, here’s another bullshit top-5 list. Thing is, I can’t tell what order this list is in. I can’t tell if it’s a top-5, or just a… five.
This time we’ve got a submission from Kate. Kate is chief,
what does this say
“wish mistress” (her words) at the Beverage Warehouse of Vermont.
Your guess is as good as mine. Anyway, here’s the mash wistress verbatim:
1. Almanac Beer Co. | Splendid Population (American Imperial Sour Blonde Ale)
because I just had it and it was pretty perfect
2. Cervejaria Way | Jabuti Gose
cuz it is oh so dry and I had no idea such a thing as Jabuti existed prior to drinking it
3. Goose Island Brewery | Madame Rose (Belgian-style Wild Ale, 2015 Vintage)
because Paul (Kate’s male lover) and I saved it for a year and drank it on our wedding day and it was better than champagne
4. Upper Pass Beer Co. | First Drop (American Pale Ale)
because it became my favorite new IPA that calls itself an APA AS IF THERE’S A DIFFERENCE? (is there?)
5. Yohan Lardy | Les Michelons (Moulin-a-Vent) Cru Beaujolais 2014
cuz fuck off, I drink more wine than beer and this fucker is tight and tense and should stay in a box for a few more years but I let it out anyway
I’m going to jail